Associates of the EUTERP Foundation have a number of benefits including:
- Access to all topical information on Radiation Protection Education and Training, European harmonization & mutual recognition matters, related Law & Regulations as included in the EUTERP Foundation website and the consequent ability to keep up-to-date.
- Direct involvement in the biennial EUTERP Foundation workshops, with the possibility of contributing papers, topics and format of the meetings.
- Discounts on workshop fees and other selected events (maximum two participants per associate).
- The ability to add one or more Associate Pages to the website. These pages can be used to e.g. advertise Education & Training courses, share web links, publish projects about harmonization and/or mutual recognition (e.g. bi- or trilateral projects) and other related matter.
- Access to all sections of the EUTERP discussion forum and the option to start a new section.
- Contributions to the EUTERP Foundation Newsletter including free advertising.
- Involvement in the development of policy, standards and guidance documents.
- A direct link with the EUTERP Foundation and free, automatic information exchange with the other Associates.