[ EU ] ENEN Association
Website of the European Nuclear Education Network (ENEN)
[ UK ] HPA Radiation Protection Services - Workplace Training
The Health Protection Agency (HPA) offers radiation safety training for individuals and companies of all sizes. Whether you want to develop your own understanding, train your workforce, or simply ensure you comply with the latest legislation, HPA can help you achieve your goals.
Our portfolio of courses is delivered throughout the year at our training centres across the UK, enabling you to learn about all aspects of radiation safety when and where it suits you.
[ NL ] Delft University of Technology, Reactor Institute Delft - National Centre for Radiation Protection
- the largest educational institute on health physics in The Netherlands.
- the fulltime knowledge centre in the field of radiation safety and ionising radiation, available for instruction, information and consultancy.
- professional, well-educated and qualified teachers with diverse specialties and field experience.
- a part of the Reactor Institute Delft of the Delft University of Technology, The Netherland’s most important nuclear research institute.
- a broad spectrum of radiation safety courses in one of our two locations: Delft and Utrecht.
- the possibility of organising made-to-measure courses and education on location.
courses organised both in Dutch and English language.
- plenty of opportunity to gain the necessary practical experience in our well-equipped radionuclide laboratories.
lots of experience: every year we successfully teach several hundreds of students in all Dutch expert levels of health physics.
- a guided tour through the hall of our Higher Education Reactor (with reservation).
[ NL ] Nuclear Research and Consultancy Group (NRG) Service: Education & Training (Edu)
Education & Training (Edu)
NRG is your partner in training on all areas of nuclear technology, health physics, radiation protection, and spin-off technology like safety and reliability studies. We have a qualified staff and excellent facilities.
There are three distinct areas for which NRG provides training:
Radiation Protection and Health Physics
Nuclear Technology and fuel cycle issues
Risk and Reliability and associated topics
Most trainings are provided at our Petten location. However the courses about Risk and Reliability are lectured at our Arnhem offices.
[ BE ] Belgian Nuclear Research Centre (SCK CEN) - Education and Training
Education & Training
Thanks to its thorough experience in the field of peaceful applications of nuclear science, SCK•CEN is reputed to be an outstanding centre of research. But SCK•CEN is also an important partner for education and training (E&T) projects (to the nuclear sector, the medical and non-nuclear sector), in Belgium as well as at the international level. The Centre's know-how and infrastructure are available for these E&T purposes.