CHERNE 13th Workshop
The 13th CHERNE (Cooperation for Higher Education on Radiological and Nuclear Engineering) Workshop with the title European Collaboration for Higher Education and Research in Radiological and Nuclear Engineering and Radiation Protection will be held in Covilhã (Universidade da Beira Interior), Portugal from 23 to 24 May 2017.
The provisional programme includes sessions on
- Current state of CHERNE
- Scientific, technological and educational activities in Universidade da Beira Interior
- Scientific, technological and educational activities in CHERNE member institutions
- Analysis of and discussion on CHERNE present and future activities
- Innovative nuclear and radiological research in CHERNE member institutions
- Innovative educational activities in CHERNE member institutions
- Health Effects from Radiation Exposure
- Requirements on Education and Training in Radiation Protection in Europe (RPE/RPO): Reports from European networks
- Future CHERNE organisational aspects and further perspectives for CHERNE network collaboration
There will be a pre-Workshop half-day for CHERNE strategic partnerships.
The registration fee will be 250 €.
The Workshop website will be on-line by the end of February 2017. Further details and links to the website will be announced on the EUTERP website. Abstracts, presentations and reports will be published on the workshop website and on the CHERNE Platform website.
Members of the Scientific Committee are:
Herwig Janssens (chairperson, Hasselt University UH)
François Tondeur (Institut Supérieur Industriel de Bruxelles ISIB)
Friedrich Hoyler (FH Aachen, University of Applied Sciences)
José Ródenas (Universitat Politècnica de València)
Ladislav Musilek (Czech Technical University CVUT)
Ulrich Scherer (HS Mannheim, University of Applied Sciences)
Vicenzo Bellini (Università di Catania)
Expressions of interest and other information can be obtained from the General Coordinator, Isabelle Gerardy (ISIB).